Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance company's?

Contact an attorney for advice before giving a recorded statement to an insurance company.

If the accident was not my fault, will my medical bills get paid?

Victims of car accidents are entitled to get their medical bills paid as long as they are reasonable charges and related to the injury caused by the accident. However, sometimes there is not enough insurance coverage to pay all the medical bills. In this instance, a lawyer will negotiate a settlement with medical providers and health insurance carriers in-order to payoff all medical bills.

How long do I have to file a lawsuit in an automobile accident case?

There is a two year statute of limitations. This means that a lawsuit must be filed on or before two years from the date of the accident.

Contact The Witt Law Firm

12 + 3 =