On college campuses it is often times a well-known rumor that if you get hit by a university vehicle the university will pay for your college. Is this just a rumor or is this in the university policy. According to Rutgers Universitie’s Transportation Director, Jack E. Molenaar, “this is not a policy here at Rutgers”. While every college campus is different, research shows that this rumor is indeed just a rumor. However, if you do get struck by a university vehicle and it is the other person’s fault, it may be a good idea to pursue a Personal Injury Attorney. The Personal Injury Attorney will be able to aide you in receiving a proper settlement for your losses. This settlement may then be used to pay your college tuition. Using crosswalks and always looking both ways is a great way to stay safe as a pedestrian.